Purchase a Sunbeam Slow cooker and get 3 bonus MasterFoods recipe bases.
Terms and Conditions
SUNBEAM BONUS MASTERFOODS SLOW COOKER OFFER
HOW TO CLAIM
- To be eligible to claim, individuals must purchase one of the following Sunbeam Slow Cookers from a participating retailer between 1st April 2020 and 31st May 2020:
- Sunbeam SecretChef® Electronic Sear & Slow Cooker 5L;
- Sunbeam SecretChef® Electronic Slow Cooker 5L;
- Sunbeam SecretChef® Slow Cooker 5.5L; or
- Sunbeam Slow Cooker 7.5L. (“Qualifying Transaction”).
- To claim, individuals must visit sunbeam.com.au/slowcooker and follow the instructions on screen where they will be required to input all requested contact details on the online form as well as uploading a copy or legible photograph of their receipt. Final claims must be received online by 11.59pm AEST on 7th June 2020.
- Any claim received after 59pm AEST on 7th June 2020, or after stock has run out will be deemed invalid. Copies of receipts which are submitted to support a claim must include: eligible product/s, date of purchase and receipt number.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Information on how to claim and redeem ‘3 Bonus Masterfoods Recipe Bases’ gift valued at $6.60 (incl. GST) RRP forms part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. Offer not valid in conjunction with any other
- Promotion commences on 1st April 2020 and ends for purchases on 31st May 2020 (“Promotional Period”). Final claims must be received by 59pm AEST on 7th June 2020.
- Claims are only open to Australian residents aged 18 years or
- Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, participating retailers and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to claim. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of claims and claimants (including a claimant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any claimant who submits a claim that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the claim process. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those
- Incomplete, indecipherable or illegible claims will be deemed
- Multiple claims permitted, subject to the following: (a) only one (1) claim permitted per Qualifying Transaction; and (b) each claim must be submitted separately and in accordance with claim requirements. Claimants will be eligible to receive up to 2 x ‘3 Bonus Masterfoods Recipe Bases’, however only one (1) ‘3 Bonus Masterfoods Recipe Bases’ will be awarded per Qualifying
- If there is a dispute as to the identity of a claimant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the
- Claimants must retain their original purchase receipt(s) for all claims as proof of purchase. Failure to produce the proof of purchase for all claims when requested may, in the absolute discretion of the Promoter, result in invalidation of ALL of a claimant’s claims and forfeiture of any right to a ‘3 Bonus Masterfoods Recipe Bases’. Purchase receipt(s) must clearly specify the store of purchase, that the purchase was made during the Promotional Period but prior to claim, and the total dollar value of Sunbeam products
- Every valid claim received will be awarded ‘3 Bonus Masterfoods Recipe Bases’ whilst stocks last valued at $6.60.
- The claimant will be sent ‘3 Bonus Masterfoods Recipe Bases’ to the address supplied on the completed form. It is sole the responsibility of the claimant to provide their full and accurate name, contact details and postal address. The Promoter is not responsible for any costs incurred by the claimant due to incorrect information provided by the claimant. The Promoter is not responsible for any costs incurred by the claimant due to incorrect information provided by the
- The Promoter does not take any responsibility in any delayed or failed instance that is dependent on a third party (eg. Australia Post) to deliver the ‘3 Bonus Masterfoods Recipe Bases’ to the
- The ‘3 Bonus Masterfoods Recipe Bases’ are subject to availability and are only available while stocks lasts, or the promotion closes, whichever is
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of a Prize, or for any tax liabilities that may arise from winning the
- Prize values are the recommended retail value (RRP) and are correct at time of publishing. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in prize value. Prizes are not exchangeable or transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash, unless otherwise specified. All other costs associated with the Prize, excluding delivery, are the responsibility of the
- Allow up to four (4) weeks for delivery of the prize once validation of claim has occurred. Delivery of the prize will be to one address only. No re-direction of the prize will be accepted. The entrant is responsible for providing full and accurate details and the Promoter will not be responsible for any costs associated in locating the prize. The Promoter and its associated agencies, and companies associated with this competition will take no responsibility for prizes damaged or lost in transit. Once prizes have left the Promoter’s premises, the Promoter will not be responsible for any delay in delivery, or failure of safe delivery of
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered
- If this promotion is interfered with in any way, or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law:
- to disqualify any claimant; or (b) to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as
- Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the claimant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider
- The use of any automated software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows a claimant to automatically claim repeatedly is prohibited and will render all claims submitted by that claimant
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non- Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the
- Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any claim or gift that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any tax liability incurred by a claimant; or (e) use/redemption of a gift .
- The Promoter is Sunbeam Corporation Ltd (ABN 45 000 006 771) of Suite 1, Level 1, 13 Lord Street, Botany NSW 2019. Telephone 1300 881