Sunbeam Food Saver Promotion
Sunbeam Food Saver Promotion
Purchase a Sunbeam Food Saver to be eligible for the Sunbeam promotion.
Terms and Conditions
FOODSAVER® ENJOY NOW SAVE FOR LATER PROMOTION 2020
FULL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
HOW TO ENTER
- To be eligible to enter, subject to the additional terms and conditions in this document, individuals must spend $50 or more on any FoodSaver® product(s) at a participating store nationally between 12:01am AEST on 1st April 2020 and 11:59pm AEST on 30th June 2020 (“Qualifying Transaction”).
- Individuals must visit sunbeam.com.au/foodsaver2020 and follow the instructions on screen where they will be required to input all requested contact details on the online form as well as uploading a legible copy of their receipt.
Final claims must be received online by 11.59pm AEST on 7th July 2020. Any entry received after 11.59pm AEST on 7th July 2020 will be deemed invalid. Copies of receipts which are submitted to support a claim must include: eligible product/s, date of purchase and receipt number.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these conditions. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these conditions. Entries must comply with these conditions to be valid.
- Entry is open to residents of Australia. Employees and their immediate families of the Promoter, Participating Retailers and its agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family includes any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin. Entrants under 18 years old must have parental/guardian approval to enter and further, the parent/guardian of the entrant must read and consent to these Terms and Conditions. Parents/guardians may be required by the Promoter to enter into a further agreement as evidence of consent to the minor entering this promotion.
- Purchases must be made between 12.01am AEST on 1st April 2020 and ends 11.59pm AEST on 30th June 2020 (“Purchase Period)”. Entries must be received between 12.01am AEST on 1st April 2020 and 11.59pm AEST on 7th July 2020 (“Entry Period”).
- To enter, individuals must complete the following steps:
- Spend $50 or more on any FoodSaver® product from a Participating Retailer during the Purchase Period (“Qualifying Purchase”); and then
- Visit sunbeam.com.au/foodsaver2020 and fully complete and submit the online entry form so that it is received during the Entry Period.
- Multiple entries permitted, subject to the following: (a) only one (1) entry permitted Qualifying Purchase; and (b) each entry must be submitted separately and in accordance with entry requirements.
- Entrants must retain either their original OR a copy of their purchase receipt(s) for all entries as proof of purchase. Failure to produce the proof of purchase for all entries when requested may, in the absolute discretion of the Promoter, result in invalidation of ALL of an entrant’s entries and forfeiture of any right to a prize. Purchase receipt(s) must clearly specify the store of purchase and that the purchase was made during the Purchase Period but prior to entry.
- The draws will take place at 2pm on 13th July at Anisimoff Legal, Suite 5, 210 Central Coast Highway, Erina NSW 2250. The Promoter may draw additional reserve entries and record them in order in case an invalid entry or ineligible entrant is drawn. The winners will be notified by telephone and email within two (2) business days of the draw and their name will be published online at www.sunbeam.com.au/foodsaver2020 from 15th July 2020.
- The first 5 valid entries will each receive a pre-paid eftpos® Gift Card to the value of $1,000 each. The next 30 valid entries will receive a Sunbeam HP8555 5.5L SecretChef® Electronic Sear & Slow Cooker valued at $169 each.
- The eftpos® gift card is subject to the following Terms and Conditions:
- The eftpos® gift card can be used anywhere eftpos® is accepted. The eftpos® gift card cannot be used to withdraw cash. Some merchants may choose not to accept the eftpos® gift card.
- The eftpos® gift card must be activated within two (2) months from the date of the issuing letter. Claimants must refer to the instructions provided with the issuing letter or on the back of the card to activate. To activate the card, claimants must go online to www.activateacard.com.au Once activated, funds are available from 12pm the following business day.
- The eftpos® gift card is valid for twelve (12) months from the date of activation, after which time it will expire.
- The eftpos® gift card cannot be redeemed for cash, reloaded, returned for a refund, have their balances consolidated to a new gift card, or be replaced or extended after expiry (whether this means after the activation period expiry or 12 month expiry after activation) or have their value replaced after expiry and are not legal tender, account cards, credit or debit cards or securities.
- Eftpos® gift cards will be deemed void if they are defaced, mutilated, altered or tampered with in any way.
- Total prize pool amount is $10,070.
- Prize, or any unused portion of a prize, is not transferable or exchange and not redeemable for cash, unless otherwise specified. The Promoter’s decision in relation to all aspects of this promotion is final and binding – no correspondence will be entered into.
- Subject to the unclaimed prize draw clause, if for any reason the winner does not take / redeem the prize by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize will be forfeited.
- In the event that the prize becomes unavailable for reasons beyond the Promoter’s control, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize with a prize of equal or greater value, subject to any written directions from the various lottery authorities.
- A draw for the prize, if unclaimed, may take place on 13th October 2020 at the same time and place as the first draw, subject to any directions from a regulatory authority. The winner, if any, will be notified by telephone and email within two (2) business days of the draw and their name will be published at www.sunbeam.com.au/foodsaver2020 from 15th October 2020.
- If the winner of a prize is under 18 years of age, the prize will be awarded to winner’s parent or legal guardian, on the winner’s behalf.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
- It is a condition of the prize being awarded to the winner that the winner provides to the Promoter a copy of their receipt as proof of a valid purchase to enter this promotion.
- Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
- The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any failure to receive an entry or for inaccurate information or for any loss, damage or injury as a result of technical or telecommunications problems, including security breaches. If such problems arise, then the Promoter may (where necessary with the approval of the relevant lottery authority) modify the promotion.
- If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
- Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
- Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) taking/use of and/or participation in a prize.
26.The Promoter is Sunbeam Corporation Ltd (ABN 45 000 006 771) of Level 1 Suite 1, 13 Lord Street, Botany NSW 2019. Telephone 1300 881 861.
- Authorised under NSW Permit No. LTPS/20/41826, ACT Permit No. TP20/00156 and SA Permit No. T20/131.