Speed Queen 10 Year Parts Warranty Promotion
With any Speed Queen home / domestic washing machine or dryer purchased in the above period, the buyer will receive an additional five (5) year parts warranty. In total each
the machine will carry a five (5) year labour & ten (10) year parts warranty
SPEED QUEEN 10 YEAR PARTS WARRANTY
PROMOTION: 1 AUGUST – 30 SEPTEMBER 2019
TERMS & CONDITIONS
From 1st August 2019 up to and including 30th September 2019, Speed Queen
(1300Washer Pty Ltd) is running a limited special, this includes the following:
• With any Speed Queen home / domestic washing machine or dryer purchased in the above period, the buyer will receive an additional five (5) year parts warranty. In total each
the machine will carry a five (5) year labour & ten (10) year parts warranty.
• The warranty will be issued at the time of sale and noted on your customer-specific 1300washer sales invoice.
• The following model numbers are eligible for the additional warranty if bought in the above-specified timeline: ADE3TRWS431AW01, ADE3TRGS435AW01, ADE3TRGS465AW01
ADE3TRWS461AW01, ADEE8BWS433AW01, ADEE8BWS435AW01, ADEE9BSS433AN01, ADEE9RGS435AW01, ADEE9RGS465AW01, ADEE9RWS433AW01,
ADEE9RWS463AW01, ADG3TRWS301AW01, ADGE8BWS303AW01, ADGE9BSS303AN01, ADGE9RWS303AW01, AFNE9BSP303AN01, AFNE9BSP303AW01
AFNE9BSP305AW01, ATEE9AWP433AW01, ATEE9AWP435AW01, ATGE9AWP303AW01, ATGE9AWP305AW01, AWNA62SN301AW01, AWNA62SN303AW01
AWNA62SN305AW01, AWNE92SN303AW01, AWNE92SN305AW01, ATEE9AGP435AW01, ATGE9AGP305AW01.
• The promotion will only apply to fully paid invoices. Deposits or part payments with full settlement after the 30th September 2019 will not receive the additional 5 (five) years
warranty. No exceptions.
• The above special includes delivery and installation to *Existing washer & dryer connections within capital cities (Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Adelaide, Perth & Hobart).
A detailed list of all installation postcodes can be obtained by emailing email@example.com. For installation outside these specified areas please contact your local agent
for more information. To find your local agent please visit www.speedqueen.com.au
* Existing connections: Speed Queen will install your new appliances to existing washer and dryer connections. We do not supply any plumbing, electrical or cabinet work. Speed
Queen washing machines connect to standard water outlets and taps. Speed Queen Dryers require either a 10amp or 20amp powerpoint for Electric models and standard 10amp
connection for Gas Dryers. All dryers need to be vented. A vent kit may be available for your specific dryer, please contact your local agent to discuss this option on 1300 927 437.
Please check your dryer type for specific install & electrical requirements, if you require an installation manual please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Your SPEED QUEEN Domestic Appliance is warranted by 1300 Washer Pty Ltd, phone number 1300 927437, registered address: PO Box 3409, Darra, QLD 4076, Australia,
ABN: 25 165 902 474 to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of ten (10) years for models bought between 1st August 2019 to 30th September 2019.
This includes the initial five (5) year labour warranty. Subject to the terms and conditions set out in this document. The models covered by this warranty are: ADE3TRWS431AW01,
ADE3TRGS435AW01, ADE3TRGS465AW01, ADE3TRWS461AW01, ADEE8BWS433AW01, ADEE8BWS435AW01, ADEE9BSS433AN01, ADEE9RGS435AW01, ADEE9RGS465AW01
ADEE9RWS433AW01, ADEE9RWS463AW01, ADG3TRWS301AW01, ADGE8BWS303AW01, ADGE9BSS303AN01, ADGE9RWS303AW01, AFNE9BSP303AN01, AFNE9BSP303AW01,
AFNE9BSP305AW01, ATEE9AWP433AW01, ATEE9AWP435AW01, ATGE9AWP303AW01, ATGE9AWP305AW01, AWNA62SN301AW01, AWNA62SN303AW01 AWNA62SN305AW01,
AWNE92SN303AW01, AWNE92SN305AW01, ADEE9RWS463AW01, ATEE9AGP435AW01, ATGE9AGP305AW01.
There are some specific additions to the above warranty (warranty extensions) which are set out below and apply from the date of purchase:
TOP LOAD AND FRONT LOAD WASHERS • Lifetime parts warranty on the inner and outer washtubs. THIS WARRANTY IS ONLY APPLICABLE TO APPLIANCE/S:
• Purchased in Australia. • From the date of purchase stated on your proof of purchase; and • For the period/s stated in this document.
NB: If your SPEED QUEEN Domestic Appliance is purchased and used for commercial purposes or to assist a business or for communal use in a residential apartment block or
multi-unit housing premise, the appliance will then be warranted for 90 DAYS ONLY under a separate warranty. Service and/or repairs for your appliance during the first five (5) year
warranty period will be conducted in your home, during normal business hours, at no cost to you, if you live within Speed Queen’s normal service area. If you reside outside this area
you may be charged a travel fee for a technician to attend your home. Alternatively, you may take the appliance to the nearest technician at your own risk and expense. Outside the
initial five (5) year period, for the additional five (5) year parts warranty, parts will be supplied without charge however Speed Queen will charge you its labour and transport fees that
apply to the service call. The benefits given by this warranty are in addition to other rights and remedies that you may have under law. Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be
excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are entitled
to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure. Keep this document and your proof of purchase
in a safe place for future reference as you must provide proof of purchase for any warranty service to be conducted on your appliance.
If you wish to make a claim under this warranty, please:
• Carefully check the owner manual for any troubleshooting advice it may give you. • Have the model and the serial number of your appliance available. • Have your proof of purchase
available. CONTACT US BY ONE OF THE FOLLOWING METHODS: ACT, NSW F.L. Costello & Co Sydney, 245 Rawson Street, Auburn, NSW 2144 Telephone (02) 9748 2155. Email
email@example.com QLD, NT F L Costello & Co (Qld), 2/18 Gravel Pit Road, Darra, QLD 4076 Telephone (07) 3376 3869. Email firstname.lastname@example.org
VIC, SA, TAS Speed Queen Equipment Sales, 26 Theobald Street, Thornbury, VIC 3071 Telephone (03) 9495 1300. Email email@example.com WA F.L. Costello & Co Perth,
7/15 Walters Drive, Osborne Park, WA 6017 Telephone (08) 9445 7744. Email firstname.lastname@example.org
This warranty does not cover
1. Connection and installation of your appliance, instruction on the use of your appliance, connection/ disconnection of house fuses or correct wiring/plumbing. 2. Damage caused
by accident, misuse, fire, water, damage, or rust caused by abrasion, scratching or other physical damage. 3. Damage or blockages caused by foreign objects or substances.
4. Damage caused by vermin, insects or pets. 5. Damage caused by any failure to maintain the appliance as instructed in the user manual. 6. Internal or external damage as a result of
excessive use of cleaning products. 7. Damage caused by power outages, electrical power surge or improper supply voltage via connection to supply Authority mains or alternative
supply systems. 8. Faults or damage to parts caused by unauthorised modifications made to the appliance. 9. Problems caused by incorrect or inadequate venting of the appliance.
10. Maintenance, repair or replacement of parts due to normal wear and tear. 11. A service call where no fault is found. After inspecting the appliance, if the service technician is of the
opinion that the appliance or alleged defect is not covered by this warranty, then you will be charged for any labour, parts or transport that applies. 12. Any appliance which has had its
serial number or warranty seal removed or defaced. 13. Any appliance which is operated on an electrical, gas or water supply which exceeds the ratings specified on the rating plate.
14. Changes which occur in the condition or operational qualities of an appliance due to incorrect storage, mounting, climate or any other influence which is outside the control of
Speed Queen. 15. Any appliance which has not been imported into Australia by 1300 Washer Pty. Ltd.
Any questions on this limited offer, please contact us by calling 1300Washer (1300 927 437) or email: email@example.com
1300Washer Pty Ltd reserves the right or update or change this promotion in any way and at any time. This includes extending the finishing date or ending the promotion sooner than
30th September 2019.
You won’t look back – Once you own any Speed Queen product you will experience the reliability and performance of an excellent durable appliance.