It’s Great With 8
5+3 Years Extended Warranty When you buy a selected split system air conditioner from participating retailers between 1st – 31st october
$20.00 Donation with every eligible purchase to Cancer Council.
Redeem warranty at www.itsgreatwith8.com.au
For eligible models check
“AIR CON EXTENDED WARRANTY 2019” PROMOTION
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Instructions on how to redeem the bonus of a 3 year extended warranty and the donation
(described in paragraph 9) form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this
promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. Offer not valid in conjunction
with any other offer.
2. Participation is only open to Australian residents aged 18 years or over.
3. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and agencies associated with this
promotion are ineligible to claim. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-
spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-
parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother,
step-sister or 1st cousin.
4. The promotion commences on 01/10/2019 and all purchases must be made by 11:59pm
AEDST on 31/10/2019 (“Purchase Period”). The redemption period opens on 01/10/2019 and
final closes at 11:59pm AEDST on 30/11/2019 (“Redemption Period”).
5. To be eligible to participate individuals must purchase, and pay in full, an eligible air conditioner
with a 5-year manufacturer’s warranty and a purchase price of up to and including $5,000
(“Eligible Air Conditioner”) from a Participating Retailer (as defined below) during the
Purchase Period (“Eligible Purchase”). The Eligible Air Conditioner must be purchased for
personal use only, and any commercial purchases will be ineligible to claim. A full list of Eligible
Air Conditioners can be found at: www.itsgreatwith8.com.au.
6. A “Participating Retailer” means one of the following:
Betta Home Living
Bi-Rite Home Appliances
David Barke Appliances
Fridge & Washer City
Hardware & General
JB Hi Fi Home
Leahys Home Living
Stan Cash Superstore
Turnes Home Appliances
Whitfords Home Appliances
7. To redeem the bonus of a 3 year extended warranty, and for a donation to be made on their
behalf, individuals must then complete the following steps during the Redemption Period:
Visit www.itsgreatwith8.com.au and follow the prompts to the promotion entry page;
Input the requested details (including their full name, mailing address, valid email
address, telephone number, serial number and model number of the Eligible Air
Conditioner, the brand of Eligible Air Conditioner purchased, the date the Eligible
Purchase was made and the Participating Retailer) and upload a copy of the
purchase receipt for the Eligible Purchase,; and then
Submit the fully completed online claim form.
The registering customer will then receive an email from the Promoter confirming that their
redemption has been submitted and is subject to verification. Successful redeeming customers
will then receive a second email from the Promoter confirming their redemption is valid, and a
donation has been made on their behalf.
8. Every valid redemption received during the Redemption Period will be awarded a bonus 3 years
extended warranty on the Eligible Air Conditioner purchased in the Qualifying Purchase.
9. The Promoter will also make a $20 donation to the Cancer Council Australia on behalf of each
claimant that submits a valid redemption in accordance with these Terms and Conditions (each
a “Donation”). Donations will be attributed to the relevant State Cancer Council in accordance
with the location in which the Eligible Purchase was made, and tallied and donated to Cancer
Council at the end of the promotion, in a once off lump sum payment.
10. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of redemptions and the
customer details (including a customer’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the
right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe
has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the redemption process or
engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper
conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion.
Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of
those rights. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such
an offender are reserved.
11. Incomplete or indecipherable redemptions will be deemed invalid.
12. Customers must retain their original purchase receipt(s) as proof of purchase and for the
purposes of submitting a redemption. Failure to produce the proof of purchase when requested
may, in the absolute discretion of the Promoter, result in invalidation of ALL of a customer’s
redemption rights to the bonus 3 year extended warranty and forfeiture of any right to a donation
(as defined below). Purchase receipt(s) must clearly specify the store of purchase, that an
Eligible Air Conditioner was purchased, and that the purchase was made during the Purchase
Period but prior to submitting the redemption.
13. If there is a dispute as to the identity of a customer, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole
discretion, to determine the identity of the individual.
14. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. If for any reason a/the customer does not submit the redemtpion by the time stipulated by the
Promoter, then the bonus 3 year extended warranty and the donation will be forfeited.
16. The bonus 3 year extended warranty and donation benefits under this promotion are not
exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
17. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably
anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not
limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the
right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any claimant; or
(b) to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
18. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude
or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer
Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection
laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any
liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter
(including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including
negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity);
whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
19. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable
Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not
responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any
loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential,
arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not
under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c)
any claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by
the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; and (d) any tax
liability incurred by a claimant.
20. The Promoter collects personal information (“PI”) in order to conduct the promotion and may, for
this purpose, disclose such PI to third parties, including but not limited to agents, contractors
and service providers. Entry is conditional on providing this PI. The Promoter will also use and
www.itsgreatwith8.com.au/privacy-policy. In addition to any use that may be outlined in the
use the PI for promotional, marketing, publicity, research and profiling purposes, including
information about how claimants may opt out, access, update or correct their PI, how claimants
may complain about a breach of the Australian Privacy Principles or any other applicable law
and how those complaints will be dealt with. All entries become the property of the Promoter.
21. The Promoter is Narta International Pty Ltd (ABN 81 003 379 486) of Suite 3.02, Level 3, 19
Harris Street, Pyrmont NSW 2009.