Beko Built-In Oven Free Upgrade
Terms and Conditions
1. Instructions on the promotion form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. Participation in the promotion are only open to Australian residents. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, participating retailers and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or first cousin.
3. Purchases must be made between 01/03/2019 and close of business on 30/04/2019 (‘Offer Period’). Purchases after this date will be deemed invalid.
4. To be eligible for the free upgrade, individuals (Claimant) must purchase Eligible Products (as listed in clause 5 below) from any participating retailer nationally during the Offer Period.
5. Eligible Products include the following model numbers: • BBO60S1MB AND BBO60S1PB.
6. Purchases under rental agreement contracts with terms of 18 months or more are eligible for this promotion. The rental agreement must be established during the Offer Period and must clearly state the date of rental agreement established, eligible models and rental term.
7. Purchases not eligible for this promotion include :
a. Products under rental agreements with rental terms of less than 18months.
b. Purchases not paid in full during the promotion period.
c. Commercial or business transactions, or purchases made for commercial or business purpose
d. Second Hand products
e. Second Quality (T2)
f. Purchases made through an unauthorised retailer.
8. The Promoter recommends that prior to purchasing an Eligible Product the customer verifies with the retailer that they are authorised to participate in the promotion.
9. Subject to these Terms and Conditions, every valid purchase is eligible to upgrade their product at the point of purchase as follows:
|Offer||Purchase a Beko 82L Built-in Oven||Upgrade to a Beko 94L Built-in Oven|
|2||BBO60S1PB||BBO60B2PB or BBO60B2SB|
10. This Beko promotion is not transferable or exchangeable and is only redeemable at the point of purchase.
11. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax liability incurred as a result of a Claimant participating in the promotion. Claimants should obtain independent tax, legal and financial advice.
12. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limit, exclude or modify or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ACL Act or similar consumer protection laws in the State and Territories of Australia (‘Non-Excludable Guarantees’). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity), whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
13. The Promoter, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to cancel, suspend, terminate or modify the promotion or any part of the promotion for any reason, including but not limited to if fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control adversely affects the Promoter’s ability to conduct the promotion or part of the promotion as contemplated in these Terms and Conditions, subject to any written directions from any regulatory authority. Any cancellation or modification will be notified on the Promoter’s website, www.beko.com.au
14. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; or (e) any tax liability incurred by a claimant.
15. The Promoter is Beko A & NZ Pty Ltd (ABN 49 152 055 162) of 55 Blanck Street, Ormeau, QLD 4208.