The Westinghouse 541L Stainless French Door Fridge is a beautifully styled fridge designed to fit into the modern Australian kitchen and fit in with the modern Australian family
Buy Fridges by big brands at great prices. Delivery and installation. Energy and water Efficient. manufacturers Warranty and extended backup plans. Payment options in store and online.
Popular Fridges and Freezers
I scream, you scream, we all scream for energy ratings – new energy ratings explained. When buying appliances most people will check the energy ratings, particularly for things like air conditioners which have the potential to use a truck load of electricity. This is smart, keep doing it, the last thing you want is to find out your new air conditioner is too expensive for you to actually use.
Look at your fridge. Chances are it’s just a normal old fridge. What has it done for you lately? Kept your food cold? Sounds like the bare minimum of refrigeration to me. You can do better. You deserve better.
There’s a lot to consider when buying a fridge. It’s easy to become overwhelmed with choice! So many brands, models, sizes and features. Therefore, having a rough idea from the outset will go a long way toward a purchase that fits your circumstances. There’s nothing worse than buying a fridge that is too small, doesn’t fit or opens the wrong way!
- First off, grab a tape measure and measure up the space you want to place the fridge. Write down the maximum height, width and depth of the space. It’s a good idea to keep a bit of space around the fridge to assist with air flow. The fridge will last longer.
- How many people will need the fridge? Larger families may need a larger capacity fridge
- Define your budget? This will keep you focused on searching for those fridges within your range.
- What is your style?? Modern fridges come in a variety of finishes, colours and styles.
- Technology. Think about what matters. Energy efficient fridges save you money in the long run. Fridge touch screens and internal fridge cameras save you time whilst shopping.
- Features. Consider which features are most important. Frost free, ice dispensers, water dispenser, crispers, remote control using smartphones, etc…
Bar fridges are the perfect size to keep snacks and drinks cool outside, in your entertainment room or your bedroom. You can find the perfect bar fridge to suit your home by choosing between many different styles such as stainless steel, black or white finished as well as single, double or glass doors.
Depending on how much space you need for snacks and beverages you can buy one with a capacity of 57L or one as large as 170L. The height of it also ranges from 510mm – 1282mm.
The star energy rating for these fridges start from 1 and extend to 3 while the warranty is mainly set at 2-3 years. We have plenty of brands that offer a selection of bar fridges including Chiq, Haier, Hisense, Teco and Westinghouse.
Bottom Mount Fridges
French Door Fridges
Featuring 3-4 doors, most french door fridge capacity ranges from 500L to around 800L. Most of these fridges come with a minimum warranty of 2 years while some go up to 3 or even 5 years. Brands such as Electrolux, Fisher & Paykel, Haier, Hisense, LG, Mitsubishi Electric, Samsung and Westinghouse have amazing french door fridges.
Side by Side Fridges
This fridge is ideal when you need about the same amount of freezer and fridge space. It has compartments for easy organisation and accessibility.
Top Mount Fridges
It is important to consider size before purchasing the fridge. Capacity starts at around 200L, all the way up to 699L fridges for larger households. Ensure you keep a bit of extra space on the sides for plugs. Warranties range from 2,3 or 5 years with some very energy efficient top mount fridges that are cheaper to run.
The better top mount fridge brands include Beko, CHiQ, Haier, Hisense, Kelvinator, LG, Mitsubishi Electric, Samsung, Teco and Westinghouse.