INTEREST FREE* FINANCE
HSBC Finance Options Available
To apply online, please use the button below and select your nearest dealership. You will receive a response immediately on screen as well as emailed to you. If approved, all you need to do is take your response, your application and Photo ID in to your local Bi-Rite Home Appliances for them to finalise your purchase.
- Interest Free* terms and conditions apply as per your chosen term of 6, 12, 18 or 24 months
- Minimum purchase $750
- $99 annual card fee
- No early repayment fees on your purchase
- Up to 55 days interest free on purchases1when you pay the full balance (including balance transfer and promotional purchases) by the due date each month
- Additional cardholder at no extra cost
- 24/7 access to Credit Cards Online, for the quick, easy and secure way to manage your account
- Easy repayments by BPAY®, Direct Debit, Phone banking by mail, at Australia Post or at any HSBC branch
- Reverts to the cash advance rate
How Does Interest-Free* Work?
Interest Free* means you will not have to pay any interest on the purchase you made during the promotional period (6, 12, 18 or 24 months). You will be required to pay minimum monthly repayments as you would with any standard credit card purchase. Other transactions made with your credit card may incur interest charges. Upon expiry of your interest-free* special promotion purchase, any remaining balance will revert to a variable cash advance rate at that time.
Terms & Conditions
*Interest free finance is applied only to promotional transactions for the specified period. Balances outstanding at the end of the promotional period will form part of the normal account balances and will accrue interest at the cash advance rate current at the time. See in-store for details. Monthly repayments are required and calculated at 3% of the outstanding balance or $30, whichever is higher. Lending criteria, terms and conditions, fees, and charges apply and are available on application. Offer available every day. Credit provided by HSBC Bank Australia Limited ABN 48 006 434 162. Australian Credit Licence 232595.
- Depending on when you make your purchases, when your statement is issued, and if you pay off the total outstanding balance on your next statement of account on or before the due date. There are no interest free days on cash advances and balance transfers. You will not gain the benefit of the interest free period unless you pay the full balance (including any Balance Transfer or promotional purchases) by the due date.
BPAY® is registered to BPAY Ltd ABN 69 079 137 518.